Ms Jenetha Mahlangu
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Join Us for the Mandela @100 Culture Trip
- Condolence book for Dr Edna Molewa, Minister of Environmental Affairs of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Ambassador of the Republic of South Africa, His Excellency Mninwa Mahlangu, cordially invites you to participate in the Mandela Centenary 5K Run-Walk at Fletcher’s Cove in Washington, D.C.
- The10th Annual South African Bazaar: “One-of–a-kind” Holiday Gifts. South African Art, Stunning Beaded Crafts, Zulu Baskets Jewelry, Home Décor, Traditional attire”
- Advisory: U.S. Mid Term Election Briefing. 19 September, 2018