Minister : Agriculture
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Part of South Africa. Then & Now: “A Human Being Died that Night” will play in Washington
- The Blood Knot By the acclaimed Athol Fugard will play in Washington
- The celebrated South African James Ngcobo, Artistic Director of the Market Theatre in Johannesburg will perform in Washington
- The Black Iris Project Presents Jeremy McQueen’s Madiba at the Kennedy Center Opera House April 19-21, 2017.
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo in concert returns to Washington
- South African opera songbird soars around the globe
- 90 small tourism businesses is the focus at Indaba
- Press release: Freedom is a gift from leaders like Kathrada
- We walk for unity and acceptance
- The President’s Award boosts the role of the youth
- Remembering ‘Uncle Kathy’: Ahmed Kathrada 1929-2017
- Meet Miss South Africa 2017: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
- Dental Marathon to take on Mount Kilimanjaro for free oral healthcare
- Investors share insights at first Global Entrepreneurship Congress held in Africa
- Infographic: 10 things to know about TB