The Bokamoso Youth Foundation invites you to an evening of traditional South African Music at the Embassy of the Republic of South Africa.
Bokamoso Tour 2019 Schedule : http://www.saembassy.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019-Bokamoso-Performance-Flyer-Rev-2Front.pdf
The South African Embassy in Washington will be closed from Monday 24 December, 2018 and will reopen and resume normal operations on Wednesday 2 January, 2019.
- Kindly note that in light of the United States of America mourning the loss of President George H W Bush, President Donald Trump has issued an Executive Order to close Federal Offices and excuse all Federal employees from duty on Wednesday, 5 December 2018. Based on this decision, the Embassy will also be closed and will resume normal business hours on Thursday, 6 December 2018. Thank You
“Our lowest fares of the year from $699* round-trip from New York and Washington, DC to Africa for Winter and Spring travel”
South African Airways (SAA), the national flag carrier of South Africa, is offering tremendous savings with special fares from the U.S. to destinations in Africa for 7-days only over the Thanksgiving holiday. Low fares are offered from Washington, DC-Dulles International Airport and New York-JFK International Airport to Johannesburg, South Africa starting from $699.00* round-trip….
- Read the SAA media release: Celebrate The Thanksgiving Holiday with South African Airways’ Sale of the Season to Africa
- Kindly note that in lieu of the Thanksgiving Holiday the Embassy will be closed from 12:30 on Wednesday, 21 November 2018 and will resume normal business hours on Monday, 26 November 2018. Thank You
- When: Thursday, November 15th 2018
- Time: 11am – 2pm (Luncheon will be served )
- Venue: Buckhead Club 3344 Peachtree Road N.E. -Suite 2600 Atlanta, GA 30326
- RSVP: Wednesday , Nov 14th 2018, 12-pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress Code: Business Attire
- Very Limited Space!!
Mr. Malose Letsoalo, Minister: Economic at the Embassy of South Africa will be available for one-on-one meetings. If interested, kindly request a meeting in your RSVP.
Reaching the $100 Billion Mark:
“LGBTI Inclusive Investment in South Africa”
In early 2018, South African President Cyril Ramaphosa appointed a team of business and finance experts to attract $100 billion in investment to boost the South African economy over the next 5 years. As the first event during Global LGBTI Business Week, a panel of experts from the private sector, government, academia, and PLUS: The LGBTI+ Business Network in South Africa will discuss how these sectors can work to make this investment inclusive of LGBTI business owners and LGBTI people.
- When: Tuesday November 13, 2018
- Time: 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Where: Embassy of South Africa: 3051 Massachusetts Avenue NW Washington DC 20008
Where do you want to go?
Trips, experiences, and places. All in one service
- Merchantry Worldwide: https://www.merchantry-worldwide.com/mandela-at-100
It is with deep sadness, that the Embassy of the Republic of South Africa hereby informs that Dr Edna Molewa, Minister of Environmental Affairs, who passed on in the morning on Saturday, 22 September 2018 at the age of 61 in South Africa.
A book of condolences will be opened at the Embassy, located at 3051 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, from Wednesday 26th September to Friday 5th October, 2018 from 10:00 am to 16:00 pm, for all those wishing to convey their respects to the memory of the late Dr. Molewa
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
- Date: September 29, 2018
- Time: 8:45 a. m.
- Address: 4940 Canal Rd NW, 20007 Washington, DC
We are holding this event to honour Nelson Mandela on the 100th anniversary of his birth. parkrun DC has graciously offered to co-host the event and will partner with the Embassy and the Comrades Marathon to celebrate the life of Nelson Mandela.
The guest of honour will be Bruce Fordyce, the nine-time winner of the Comrades Marathon and Director of parkrun South Africa, which since 2011 has seen 600,000 South Africans of all backgrounds complete 6 million 5Ks.
The run-walk will start promptly at 9:15 a.m. and special edition finishers medals will be presented to all participants. Due to heavy traffic congestion at the entrance, guests are encouraged to arrive no later than 8:45 a.m.
There is no cost for this event; however, attendees may instead consider making a charitable donation to the Nelson Mandela Children’s Hospital: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/MandelasLastWish
All runners/walkers should please register for the Fletcher’s Cove parkrun at: https://www.parkrun.us/register/\ and then RSVP no later than September 27 to email@example.com indicating the number of people in your party (Runner/walkers and spectators).
For more details on Fletcher’s Cove parkrun, click here: http://www.parkrun.us/fletcherscove/. Only participants with the parkrun registration barcode will be eligible to participate and due to limited spaces a RSVP is a requirement.
Embassy of South Africa