- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- This year’s marks the 20th anniversary of the South African Constitution.
- LoVE is excited to be hosting our annual South African Youth Day Celebration in partnership with the South African Embassy!
- The South African Embassy will host open house for the Passport DC, “Around the World Embassy Tour”. May 7, 2016
- You are cordially invited to join Ambassador Mninwa Mahlangu and the South Africa-Washington International Program to support the development of a new generation of servant leaders in South Africa. May 11, 2016
- SA Airway Freedom Day Sale. Great low fares to South Africa
- Possible Conference gives insight about personal branding
- Google to train a million young Africans in digital skills
- Africans doing business with Africans: conference explores continent's trade potential
- Extensive HIV vaccine study planned in South Africa
- Bill Gates to deliver 2016 Nelson Mandela Lecture
- Uganda to represent Africa at 2016 Quidditch World Cup
- South African classic The Suit made into a short film
- Durban's first black female deputy harbour master talks about her job
- 90% local music on radio gives upcoming musicians hope
- John Kani showcases Xhosa in <em>Captain America: Civil War</em>