Deputy Chief of Mission
Ms Yoliswa Mvebe
Minister Plenipotentiary/Deputy Chief of Mission
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Come out to ZachysDC and enjoy a South African wine tasting and Braai!
- Experience a musical union of Jazz of America and South Africa!
- Condolence book for the late Dr Zola Skweyiya
- Upcoming South African Winemaker Events in DC
- The South African Community in Washington invites you to a Picnic to celebrate the Freedom Day. Saturday 28 April, 2018