Early Closure Notice: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July, 2017
- The Embassy will close at 12:30 PM on Thursday 20th July and Friday 21st July, 2017
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Early Closure Notice: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July, 2017
- The Embassy of South Africa to partner with United Nation Information Center and Rock Creek Conservancy in commemoration of Nelson Mandela Day. 18 July, 2017
- South African Women’s Alliance and Brand South Africa Present 4th Annual Celebration of South African Women’s Day in Atlanta Red Carpet Gala Dinner
- Media Advisory on Business Breakfast. Thursday, 15 June 2017
- South African Ambassador Mninwa J. Mahlangu delivered the commencement address at the Southern University
- Women in Science awards
- Press release: Brand South Africa’s Play Your Part Wins a Gold Award at the Loeries
- Women are the best people to work in digital
- State of entrepreneurship in South Africa
- Abalone aquaculture could end poaching
- Three female pioneers of South African journalism
- Nelson Mandela books: a selection
- Brand South Africa collaborates with academia on the future of marketing education
- Fly, the beloved flag
- Discover small-town South Africa