Freedom Day Picnic 2017
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- South African Airways invites you to “See the Beauty of Africa for Less” Labor day weekend sale!!
- South African Airways host the Africa showcase in North America for the 9th consecutive year
- Early Closure Notice: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July, 2017
- The Embassy of South Africa to partner with United Nation Information Center and Rock Creek Conservancy in commemoration of Nelson Mandela Day. 18 July, 2017
- South African Women’s Alliance and Brand South Africa Present 4th Annual Celebration of South African Women’s Day in Atlanta Red Carpet Gala Dinner
- Press release: Brand South Africa launches #InspiredByMyConstitution campaign
- South African cuisine
- Gift of the Givers: 25 years of philanthropy: Emily Thomas
- Gift of the Givers: 25 years of philanthropy: Owen Williams
- Gift of the Givers: 25 years of philanthropy: Ahmed Bham
- Gift of the Givers 25 years of philanthropy: Dr Livan Meneses-Turino
- Gift of the Givers: 25 years of philanthropy: Dr YM Essack: medical co-ordinator
- Play Your Part episode four: get involved with the initiatives
- South Africa’s arts and crafts
- Investing in South Africa