Freedom Day Picnic 2017
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Media Advisory on Business Breakfast. Thursday, 15 June 2017
- South African Ambassador Mninwa J. Mahlangu delivered the commencement address at the Southern University
- South African Ambassador attends re-dedication ceremony at Southern University
- South African ambassador to deliver SUBR commencement address. May 12, 2017
- South African Airways Vacations®introduces Family, Culture and Safari package for summer travel
- South African cuisine
- The Nelson Mandela Bridge
- From Big Five to Little Five
- Garden Route is now a biosphere reserve, says Unesco
- Innovation Prize for Africa recognises Lakheni
- Manufacturing in South Africa
- Press release: South Africa in Paris
- 16 December: a day to learn from the past
- South Africa’s largest maize crop in history
- Bicycle tour company urges people to donate books