- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Statement by Home Affairs Director-General Mkuseli Apleni at the media briefing to correct false reports on date of termination of green-barcoded ID books, held in Pretoria, on 10 January 2018
- Media Statement: Water Situation in Cape Town, South Africa
- Bokamoso Tour 2018
- Gala Celebration for Love Quilt Project. February 22, 2018
- Embassy of South Africa Washington DC Presents “A Buyer’s Event South Africa’s Lifestyle Hub in Atlanta