- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Early Closure Notice: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July, 2017
- The Embassy of South Africa to partner with United Nation Information Center and Rock Creek Conservancy in commemoration of Nelson Mandela Day. 18 July, 2017
- South African Women’s Alliance and Brand South Africa Present 4th Annual Celebration of South African Women’s Day in Atlanta Red Carpet Gala Dinner
- Media Advisory on Business Breakfast. Thursday, 15 June 2017
- South African Ambassador Mninwa J. Mahlangu delivered the commencement address at the Southern University
- HR Summit: Your employees are your brand ambassadors
- Press release: South Africa’s reputation has improved as perceived by “G8” countries and South Africans
- South Africa’s judiciary
- Press Release: Top 50 most valuable South African brands to be announced
- 67 minutes at a children’s home on Mandela Day
- South African school wins top prize at world book quiz
- Put Foot is putting African children on the road to success with new shoes
- Trek4Mandela returns to Kilimanjaro to remember Gugu Zulu and honour Mandela
- Why #ActionAgainstPoverty? Mandela Day’s new focus explained
- Join GEM this Mandela Month