- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- South African Ambassador Mninwa J. Mahlangu delivered the commencement address at the Southern University
- South African Ambassador attends re-dedication ceremony at Southern University
- South African ambassador to deliver SUBR commencement address. May 12, 2017
- South African Airways Vacations®introduces Family, Culture and Safari package for summer travel
- Congressman Steve Cohen (TN-09) remembers South African Anti-Apartheid leader Ahmed “Kathy” Kathrada on the House floor.
- Vacancies – Stakeholder Relationship Manager: Civil Society
- Women entrepreneurs network and learn at Lionesses of Africa event
- Limpopo mentor: ‘Share what you have’
- Full text: Budget Vote Speech by the Minister of Communications, Ayanda Dlodlo
- Brenda Fassie immortalised in comic book
- Mapungubwe: South Africa’s lost city of gold
- Press release: Brand South Africa commemorates Africa Day
- Africa Day: Get your funk on with five great musical tributes to the continent
- Africa Day: The new African kings and queens of Hollywood
- CodeMakers teaches computer programming to Umlazi learners