South Africa will be present at the 2nd World University Netball Championship! July 13 – 17th, 2016. MIAMI USA
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Africa World Now Project, afrikafé and AFI present the 14th Annual New African Film Festival March 8-18, 2018
- Ambassador MJ Mahlangu hosts a Networking Reception at the South African Embassy. 8 March 2018
- “Cape Town and Western Cape” are open for business!! Come and enjoy…
- South African Embassy hosts the official announcement of the Springboks versus Wales rugby game in Washington DC
- Statement by Home Affairs Director-General Mkuseli Apleni at the media briefing to correct false reports on date of termination of green-barcoded ID books, held in Pretoria, on 10 January 2018