South Africa will be present at the 2nd World University Netball Championship! July 13 – 17th, 2016. MIAMI USA
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Notice: End-of-year 2017/2018 Office Closure
- Access to “AU Diaspora TV”
- South African Airways gives thanks by offering its lowest fares of the year. Holiday Sale Offers Exceptional Fares Starting at $599* roundtrip to Africa
- You are cordially invited to the Diaspora Welcome Reception for the 2017 Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). October 23rd, 2017.
- 2017 Children’s Africana Book Awards. Two children’s books about South Africa are included among this year’s winners.
- Regulating labour relations
- Employment Equity FAQ
- Play Your Part TV series: episode 14 synopsis
- A guide to South Africa’s best beaches
- The dozen agencies that keep the country moving
- Play Your Part episode 13: get involved
- Play Your Part episode 13: synopsis
- Shamila Ramjawan: global leader
- Preserving Africa’s rich liberation history
- Press release: South Africa drops three places in nation brand index