Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- National Press Club Honors Ambassador Rasool
- “The challenge to us today is to reconstitute a middle ground of good people, distinct from all extremisms, but whose very existence threatens extremism”
- You are invited to a “Carrol Boyes Trunk Show”. 13 November, 2014
- South African artists of “Ubuhle Beautiful Beads” at the Beadazzled reception and sale event in Washington DC. 16 November, 2014
- The magic of AFRICA UMOJA at the National Theatre, Washington DC. November 6 – 8, 2014
- Awards honour four young SA creatives
- Africa is becoming increasingly attractive to retailers
- Scheme aims to boost investment in SA vehicle production
- South Africa pulls up its sleeves in fight against Ebola
- Women's empowerment 'key to stopping violence'
- New online home for Mandela's legacy
- SA economy grows 1.4% in third quarter
- South Africa tightens seatbelt laws to protect children
- 16 Days of Activism against abuse
- South Africa takes a stand against violence and abuse