Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- SA launches Siyabonga US Business and Investment Awards
- Join us for the book event: “We Want What’s Ours” by Prof. Bernadette Atuahene at Busboys and Poets.
- STOP Africa Land Grab Concert: Major African artists are traveling from Africa to Washington, DC to perform pro bono in support of raising funds for a public awareness campaign in Africa.
- A South African Sketchbook. Drawings, Photographs, and Etchings: Works by Roger Ballen, Deborah Bell,Willem Boshoff, William Kentridge and Diane Victor
- South African Isango Ensemble at Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington DC
- Annual Nelson Mandela Children's Parliament calls for children's ombudsman
- Youth employment a priority for SA, Nene tells IMF
- SA's FirstRand spreads its investment footprint in Africa
- It's a wrap for the first Cape Town Fringe
- UN peace role for South African Nicholas "Fink' Haysom
- Dube TradePort key to attracting foreign investment in SA
- Crime Stoppers conference kicks off in Cape Town, South Africa
- Three African currencies to trade on SA exchange
- South Africa's Standard Bank "Most Innovative Investment Bank in Africa'
- Lesetja Kganyago appointed new SA Reserve Bank governor