Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- STOP Africa Land Grab Concert: Major African artists are traveling from Africa to Washington, DC to perform pro bono in support of raising funds for a public awareness campaign in Africa.
- A South African Sketchbook. Drawings, Photographs, and Etchings: Works by Roger Ballen, Deborah Bell,Willem Boshoff, William Kentridge and Diane Victor
- South African Isango Ensemble at Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington DC
- Department of Health Travel advisory to prevent the importation of Ebola into South Africa. 21 August, 2014
- Important Ndebele Artist Esther Mahlangu to Paint at Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA)
- Zuma, Putin discuss ways of strengthening ties
- Land tenure to take centre stage at summit
- NDP to address obstacles to growth: Ramaphosa
- Banyana ready to tackle Tanzania
- R252m scholarship project to reverse Africa's 'brain drain'
- Norwegian cycling star signs with MTN-Qhubeka
- Proteas power to victory over Australia
- Mayors, councillors 'must lead war on water leaks'
- SA to regulate, monitor shale gas exploration
- Gift of the Givers en route to Gaza