Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Notice!! We are currently experiencing temporary phone disruptions due to the move to our permanent building.
- Easter Hours
- Giving love & support to children who have been orphaned in South Africa due to the HIV/AIDS Pandemic. 10 May, 2014
- Nando’s Freedom Day Picnic Fundraiser
- The South African Diaspora on the 20th Freedom Day Celebration invites you to a Picnic. 26 April, 2014
- Arts festival celebrates turning 40
- SA coach aims to grow wheelchair basketball
- 100 days to Women's Rugby World Cup
- Centre to focus on childhood development
- <em>iNumber Number</em> set to rock SA cinemas
- Read your way through 20 years of democracy
- SA, Mozambique to fight wildlife crime
- Good draw for SA wheelchair stars
- SA fields strong squad for Junior World Cup
- New buyers 'impressed with SA wines'