Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Africa Day 2015: Women Empowerment and Development towards achieving Africa Agenda 2063
- The Embassy of South Africa celebrated Freedom Day on 30 April, 2015.
- Home & Garden Tour Event Benefitting The Love Quilt Project in South Africa. 9 May, 2015
- Statement by Ambassador Mninwa Mahlangu on the aftermath of attacks against foreign nationals in parts of the country. 20 April, 2015
- Statement by President Jacob Zuma to the National Assembly on the violence in Kwazulu-Natal directed at foreign nationals. 16 April, 2015
- South Africa celebrates Africa Day
- Free trade area to link Cape and Cairo
- Addo's lion cubs leave home
- South Africa to start digital migration
- South Africa's Modise hailed for top career
- Bigger Cape World Heritage Site is on cards
- Zimbabwean dance group blooms bold at Arts Festival
- Coega keeps top empowerment status
- South Africa to start nuclear buy
- South Africa works to stop load shedding