Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- LoVE is excited to be hosting our annual South African Youth Day Celebration in partnership with the South African Embassy!
- The South African Embassy will host open house for the Passport DC, “Around the World Embassy Tour”. May 7, 2016
- You are cordially invited to join Ambassador Mninwa Mahlangu and the South Africa-Washington International Program to support the development of a new generation of servant leaders in South Africa. May 11, 2016
- SA Airway Freedom Day Sale. Great low fares to South Africa
- Quotidian Theatre Company presents A LESSON FROM ALOES by Athol Fugard. April 29 – May 29
- Johannesburg developing entrepreneurs who make a difference
- Bringing brain science to winemaking: SA's world-first 'neurowine'
- Xhosa design a hit on global catwalks
- Rescued lions find home in South Africa
- Bumble Books named Africa's best children's publishers
- 67 Blankets for Mandela claims a world record
- Africans on Time magazine's 2016 100 Most Influential list
- SA artists erect Mandela statue in Palestine
- South Africans to be honoured with 2016 National Orders
- South Africa marks World Malaria Day