Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
- There are currently no vacancies available at this time
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Visit the South African catamarans at the United States Sailboat Show City Dock, Annapolis, Maryland. October 6 – 10, 2016
- The 8th Annual South African Bazaar at Silver Spring Civic Building, Maryland. November 5, 2016
- South African Airways Vacations® Introduces its 2017 Collection Brochure
- Mafikizolo USA Tour 2016. Live in DC/MD Concert. 7 October, 2016
- Miss South Africa USA Pageant, “A night of Elegance and Entertainment”. 10 September, 2016
- Online business aims to train South Africans
- iThemba Tower combines art, recycling and community
- Rwanda uses drones for good
- Highlights from BRICS 8th annual summit
- Inclusive internet essential to Africa's growth - Cwele
- South Africa and China host exhibition for science and technology
- Here's where South Africans can travel without a visa
- Oyinbo Princess, the Nollywood actress with a difference
- Fistball's finest come to South Africa for World Cup
- Role of tertiary sector in shaping the nation brand