Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Peace Train Youth Choir’s Tour culminates with major concert on the grounds of the Washington Monument, National Mall, at Sylvan Theater, Washington DC . July 17, 2016
- South Africa will be present at the 2nd World University Netball Championship! July 13 – 17th, 2016. MIAMI USA
- Spotlight: Ambassador of South Africa to the U.S., Mninwa J. Mahlangu
- This year’s marks the 20th anniversary of the South African Constitution.
- LoVE is excited to be hosting our annual South African Youth Day Celebration in partnership with the South African Embassy!
- Jazz and early youth development in South Africa
- Funding injection for Team South Africa from NLC
- Alexandra pupils benefit from Urban Scholar Bicycle project
- GE invests half-a-billion rand in South Africa
- 40 South Africans Under 40 Part 3
- Young South Africans: This is how we do it
- South Africans create small business owners community
- South African artist Black Coffee wins at BET Awards
- Public holiday on local elections date
- 21 nominations for South Africa's new public protector