Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Pretty Yende, the South African soprano at Kennedy Center. 6 November, 2014
- AFRICA UMOJA 20 Years of Freedom and Democracy Tour at the National Theatre
- South African President Zuma to speak at NPC Luncheon Aug. 4, 2014
- The South African tennis champion Kevin Anderson has confirmed playing in the DC Citi Tennis Open July 26th to August 3rd.
- You are cordially invited to Celebrate South Africa’s Cultural and Natural Beauty at “KAG Lotus and Water Lily Festival”. Saturday 19 July, 2014
- SA go-ahead for Grand Inga hydropower project
- South Africa's west coast explodes in colour
- Connecting pregnant women to vital information
- South Africa bans travellers from Ebola-affected countries
- Proteas whitewash Zimbabwe in ODI series
- Buy local to build South Africa's economy
- South Africa offers cheapest transport options: survey
- Commission told to tackle infrastructure delays
- Solar wi-fi lamps to connect rural areas
- Juan Smith completes remarkable Springbok return