Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- South African Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission to Speak at the Life Restoration Ministry’s South African Women’s Day Celebration
- “When Voices Meet” is proud to be nominated for 3 awards at World Music & Independent Film Festival in Washington, DC.
- South African Airways Celebrates Inaugural Flight Between Washington DC and Accra, Ghana
- Global Education Teachers – International Exchange Program launched between the US & South Africa
- The South African Embassy celebrates Mandela Day through volunteer work at the Covenant House and FBR Boys and Girls Club in Washington DC
- South Africa hosts workshop to explain new driven machinery regulations
- South African sprinter Jobodwana takes on the world's best
- South Africa plans memorial to banished chieftainess
- South Africa's anthem, prayer power Van Niekerk
- South African photographer exhibits at New York's Met
- South Africa is top for affordable financial services
- South Africa launches project to stimulate arts
- South African research team develops concentrated solar power system
- Experts ready for young South Africans online
- South African scholars to study in China