Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Easter Hours
- Giving love & support to children who have been orphaned in South Africa due to the HIV/AIDS Pandemic. 10 May, 2014
- Nando’s Freedom Day Picnic Fundraiser
- The South African Diaspora on the 20th Freedom Day Celebration invites you to a Picnic. 26 April, 2014
- Notice: Voting in Washington DC will take place on 30 April 2014
- Easter road safety dos and don'ts
- Mandela's 'Speech from the Dock' - 50 years on
- Cyclist to rack up the Ks to help the elderly
- South Africa A to face England Lions in 2015
- Five sports stars to receive National Orders
- South Africa honours its freedom heroes
- First students graduate from Rural Youth Corps
- Cape Town to play host to 'cheeky' new arts festival
- Smash hit <em>War Horse</em> gallops home to SA
- Joburg to get 1 000 wi-fi hotspots