Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- The South Africa Project, Twelfth Anniversary Events at the George Washington University. 6 and 7 February, 2015
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Presented by Strathmore. Friday, January 30, 2015
- Showroom to preview six exclusive new furniture lines at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market® at AmericasMart Atlanta
- You are cordially invited to Dr. Karen Walwyn’s “Of Dance and Struggle”: A Musical Tribute to the Life of Nelson Mandela for Choir, African Drums, Dance, Solo Piano, and Narration performed by the Suitland High School Choir directed by Mr Kenneth Boucher. 15 January, 2015
- Remembering the life and times of Mandela. 5 December, 2014
- SA takes strides against rhino poaching
- 5 reasons to be optimistic about Africa
- Financial benefits for SA from renewables exceed costs
- We will take our chances and win, vows Phala
- SA's Vodacom offers m-pesa card
- South African app beats international competition
- Rising to the challenge of Africa's urban future
- SA developing reliable energy mix, Zuma tells Davos
- US publisher buys rights to young South African's tale
- Grootbos champions South Africa's biodiversity