Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Ambassador Mahlangu Presents Credentials to President Obama. 23 February 2015.
- 20 Years of Freedom: Hugh Masekela & Vusi Mahlasela Co-Presented by GW Lisner and Washington Performing Arts. February 22, 2015
- The South Africa Project, Twelfth Anniversary Events at the George Washington University. 6 and 7 February, 2015
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Presented by Strathmore. Friday, January 30, 2015
- Showroom to preview six exclusive new furniture lines at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market® at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Cape fires are 'right on time' for fynbos, says UCT ecologist
- Wildfires ravage Cape Peninsula
- Historical issues are hampering transformation: Zuma
- Amla, Du Plessis lead SA to smashing victory over Irish
- Eskom's Medupi power station produces first electricity
- KaXu Solar One to ease pressure on SA's energy grid
- We will be prepared for a fight, says Protea coach
- Gallant Amajimbos have much to be proud of
- SKA will drive growth of Africa's human capital
- Mpumalanga invests in infrastructure