Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Request for quotations for catering services during the South African Embassy Freedom Day Function on 30 April 2015, Washington DC”
- Association of South African Artisans & Craft Dealers Proudly Presents 1st Annual South African Craft Show in New York. 18 April, 2015
- Passing of Dr Steve “Kalamazoo” Mokone
- Movie night showing on the big screen of the iconic, charming and uplifting “The Gods Must be Crazy”. 23 March 2015.
- Ambassador Mahlangu Presents Credentials to President Obama. 23 February 2015.
- SA commits R1bn to supporting black industrialists
- South Africa to seek solutions to electricity constraints
- Langa closes its streets to cars
- Work is on track at Sol Plaatje University
- South Africa's 4+1 plan to boost maths teachers
- Proteas are proud, but heartbroken
- South Africa moves ahead with nuclear new build plans
- World TB Day: South Africa launches screening campaign
- Cape Town refurbishes thousands of community flats
- Relocating rhino to create new breeding populations