Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Cry, the Beloved Country. A concert featuring the South African Freedom songs. 13 February, 2016
- Notice: Auction off of written off official Embassy Vehicle.
- South Africa Pavilion at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat Show
- MEDIA RELEASE: PRESS STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT OBAMA’S 11TH JANUARY 2016 PROCLAMATION
- The Embassy of South Africa is participating in the Winternational – 4th Annual Embassy Showcase at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. 9 December, 2015
- South Africa plans platinum economic zone
- KhoiSan origin tells us 'race' has no place in human ancestry
- South Africa looks to mining's future
- Zwane: future of South Africa's mining is bright
- South African photographer documents pantsula
- South Africa tackles racism
- South Africa ranks 30 for worldwide innovation influence
- Madiba shirt designer inspires youth
- South Africa prepares for 2016 SONA
- Proteas go pink for World Cancer Day