Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Holiday Notice: Early closure on 2nd July, 2015.
- Get ready to see the world’s best tennis players this August in the nation’s capital! The South African tennis champion Kevin Anderson has confirmed playing in the DC Citi Tennis Open.
- South African Airways (SAA), has been named “Best Airline in Africa” by Skytrax for the thirteenth consecutive year.
- The South African Embassy and Orr Elementary School took part in the Embassy Adoption Program.
- South Africa, U.S Resolve Chicken Import Issues. 8 June, 2015
- South African arts fest celebrates women
- South Africa plays its part for Madiba
- Minnaar makes South Africa proud
- Cape floral heritage site expands
- South African sets new athletics record
- Tutus renew wedding vows on 60th anniversary
- IBM South Africa invests in skills, education
- Arts festival celebrates power of music
- Mandela Month: inmates renovate homes
- Gibela on track for South African factory