Subscribe to the Global South Africans e-letter
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool’s remarks at the unveiling of Nelson Mandela statue.
Listen to Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), ranking minority member of the House Africa subcommittee, Nicole Lee, President of TransAfrica, and Deputy Chief of Mission Johnny Moloto, brief media on plans for Mandela Day in the US.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
There are no job openings at this time.
The White House is currently not accepting tour requests.
We will let you know here if this changes.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Join us for the book event: “We Want What’s Ours” by Prof. Bernadette Atuahene at Busboys and Poets.
- STOP Africa Land Grab Concert: Major African artists are traveling from Africa to Washington, DC to perform pro bono in support of raising funds for a public awareness campaign in Africa.
- A South African Sketchbook. Drawings, Photographs, and Etchings: Works by Roger Ballen, Deborah Bell,Willem Boshoff, William Kentridge and Diane Victor
- South African Isango Ensemble at Shakespeare Theatre Company, Washington DC
- Department of Health Travel advisory to prevent the importation of Ebola into South Africa. 21 August, 2014
- Thomas Moyane is SA's new taxman
- Call on private sector to help fight Ebola
- Special economic zone for SA's plantinum belt
- New body to regulate SA's legal practitioners
- SA team develops HIV monitoring tool
- The Cape Wheel, Mantis, Forever Wild partner to save rhinos
- Call for unity as South Africans celebrate Heritage Day
- Rhino poaching syndicate nabbed in Pretoria
- SA pushes for UN transformation
- Millennium Development Goals in UN spotlight