Visit the South African catamarans at the United States Sailboat Show City Dock, Annapolis, Maryland. October 6 – 10, 2016
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- South African Airways Announces the Awesome Africa Sale from $749 round-trip
- LOVE, in partnership with the South African Embassy, invites you to a South African Youth Day Celebration
- South Africa vs. Wales will take place on 2 June 2018 at RFK Stadium in Washington D.C.
- South African Airways Vacations celebrating Nelson Mandela’s centenary with an air-inclusive special vacations package.
- The South African Embassy will host open house for the Passport DC, “Around the World Embassy Tour”. May 5, 2018