Visit the South African catamarans at the United States Sailboat Show City Dock, Annapolis, Maryland. October 6 – 10, 2016
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There Are Currently No Positions Available
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday with South African Airways’ sale of the season to Africa. From $699*
- Notice: Thanksgiving Holiday Embassy Closure.
- Atlanta, GA: The Embassy of the Republic of South Africa And The South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA) Cordially invite you to A Business Session on “Trade & Investment Opportunities toward an Inclusive Economy in South Africa”
- The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and NGLCC Global, as part of the third annual Global LGBTI Business Week, invite you to a reception at the South African Embassy
- Join Us for the Mandela @100 Culture Trip