The 13 March 2019 is the last day to notify the CEO of the IEC of your intention to Vote through completion and submission of the VEC10 form at 00:00am(SA Time).
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
- The South African Embassy in Washington DC will no longer accept $16.00 fee but prepaid envelope from FedEx and USPS with tracking number with immediate effect to facilitate return services.
There is currently no position available.
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Voting abroad is scheduled for Saturday 27 April 2019 from 7:00 to 19:00
- The 13 March 2019 is the last day to notify the CEO of the IEC of your intention to Vote through completion and submission of the VEC10 form at 00:00am(SA Time).
- Come Join Us For An Evening at the Embassy
- Notice: End-of-year 2018/2019 Office Closure
- Notice: Embassy Closure on Wednesday 5 December, 2018