Dear Friend of South Africa,
On behalf of the Howard University ADVANCE-IT (HU ADVANCE-IT) Program, Department of Science and Technology (DST), the National Research Foundation (NRF) we would like to invite you to the Diaspora Welcome Reception for the 2017 Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Conference scheduled to be held on Monday, October 23rd, 2017.
Join us as we commence the beginning of our four day conference that will provide us with an opportunity to engage and empower women in STEM from South Africa and the United States. We are pleased to host over 30 students from South Africa, 10 faculty members and officials from the Department of Science of Technology in Washington DC for our conference.
We look forward to having you join us in welcoming our guests and strengthening future partnerships between our nations.
- Date: Monday, October 23rd 2017
- Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Location: National Academy of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine
- Address: 2101 Constitution Avenue NW in Washington, DC.
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Kindly rsvp to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/south-african-women-in-stem-delegation-welcome-reception-with-south-african-diaspora-tickets-38984433490