Office of the Ambassador
Ambassador Mninwa Johannes Mahlangu
Ms Lynn Crossley
Third Secretary: Administration
- There are no parking facilities for the public at the Embassy, although street parking spaces sometime can be found nearby. However, If you plan to visit the Embassy for consular services, please plan to arrive by public transportation or drop-off.
The Consular section is Relocated Back to Massachusetts Avenue, Embassy Row, as of 24th of March, 2014
30 51 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC, 20008
- There are currently no vacancies available at this time
The Embassy of South Africa cannot arrange tours of the White House for South African citizens. The US Department of State has advised us that, at present access for foreign citizens to White House tours as part of an Embassy-sponsored public tour group, is on hold. We are therefore unable to process any requests at this time.
We will post an update to the website immediately if conditions change.
- Notice: End-of-year 2016/2017 Office Closure
- Gobble up saving with South African Airways Thanksgiving holiday cyber sale to Africa. The Lowest Fares to Africa for Travel in 2017 on Sale for 6-Days Only Starting from $599.00* Round-trip
- Holiday Office Closure Notice:
- South African gospel supergroup “ Joyous Celebration“ are set to perform in the USA.
- MEDIA RELEASE: Importation of agricultural and regulated products into the Republic of South Africa during the festive season. 10 November 2016
- South African author captures life through Keiskamma Art Project
- Me and my constitution: Hulisani Ravele
- FAQs on domestic violence and sexual offences
- South Africa extends help to disabled abuse victims
- Three years on: Madiba’s death, reflections from Ramaphosa
- Ways of giving on the agenda
- Yvonne Johnston
- Where to get help in South Africa if you are being abused
- Wine and food tourism experts talk growth