1. DHA-9 Form: requires two signatures.
2. First time application for an adult passport must also submit an application for first ID book.
3. Please follow-up on your applications at least after 3 months after submitting your application.
4. Do not send a prepaid envelope when submitting Civic related (passport, birth, death, marriage, etc.) applications.
1. Visa applications are strictly per appointment. For appointments, please refer to the info below.
2. Ensure that all supporting documents for visa application are ready before requesting an appointment.
3. A passport shall have at least two unused pages when presented for purposes of endorsing a port of entry visa or entry or departure stamp.
4. The period of validity of passport shall not be less than 30 days after the foreigner’s intended date of departure from the Republic of South Africa.
5. Anyone who was declared Undesirable person when departing the Republic must submit a written representation for the waiving of undesirability to Overstayappeals@dha.gov.za
Walk-ins for SA Passport, ETC, birth, marriage, death, Retention of SA citizenship applications are welcome – Mondays to Thursday from 9h30 to 12h00.
Monday to Friday
09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Lunch Break: 12:45-13:30
Fridays (N.B. no submission of applications)
09:30 am to 14:00
Notary/certification/Commissioner/J1 no objection letters please contact: email@example.com
For Civic (passport, birth, marriage, death, ID, citizenship) enquiries and more information send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Emergency Travel Certificate, diplomatic visas, and Permanent Residence send email to email@example.com
Implications for the bilateral relations
For Visa enquiries, more information and appointment send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up of documents (no appointment is required).
For the Department of Home Affair’s statement and update: www.dha.gov.za