Office of the Ambassador
Ambassador of South Africa to the United States of America
Ms Makhosazana Khosi Twala
Third Secretary (Administration) attached in the Ambassador’s Office
Office of the Deputy Chief of Mission
- Mr Siphiwe Xaba, Minister Political
- Ms Karen Burger, Counsellor Political
- Mr Stanley Makgohlo, Counsellor Political
- Ms Mpho Oliphant, First Secretary Political
- Mr Reginold Ncamane, First Secretary Political
Coordination of economic diplomacy and socio-economic engagements.
- Mr Gerbrand Haasbroek, Counsellor Socio Economic
- Ms Patiwe Mokoena, First Secretary Socio Economic
- Mr Oarabile Motlhaga, Second Secretary Socio Economic
Provides administrative support services to the Embassy
- Ms Motshabi Modukanele, Minister (Administration)
- Ms Duduzile Khumalo, First Secretary (Administration)
- Mr Solomon Bosman, First Secretary (Administration)
- Ms Majija Noma-Africa, Third Secretary (Administration)
- Brigadier General Richard Selonyane Maponyane
- Colonel Pumla Dlali
- Warrant Officer 1 (WO1) Eskia Zulu
Immigration and Civic Services Section
First Secretary (Immigration & Civic Services)
Consular hours: 9h30 to 12h30
Pick-up hours: 9h30 to 14h00
Lunch time: 12h45 – 13h30
For Civic (passport, birth, marriage, death, ID, citizenship) enquiries and more information, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Emergency Travel Certificate, diplomatic visas, Permanent Residence, please send your email to email@example.com.
For Visa enquiries, more information and appointment, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Communication & Technology
- Mr Dhan Abbai-Naidoo, Counsellor, Information Communication & Technology
- Mr France Manaka, First Secretary, Information Communication & Technology
Coordination of Public Health Collaborative Programmes towards reduction of burden of disease and strengthening of health systems.
- Dr Gail Andrews
Minister Counsellor: Health Attaché